Alentejo Cycling Tour
Riding surrounded by beauty and pleasure
Type of Bicycle
Touring or Road Bike
- Cycling Days: 5
- Daily Distance: 40 – 65 km
- Route: Coastal roads, rural Tracks and quiet Roads
- Daily Elevation: 300 to 550 m
- Private Guided possibility, ask us for a quote: email@example.com
- Day 1 – Arrival
Welcome and transfer to Setubal. After initial briefing with experienced guide there is time to explore this delightful town and its charms and test the bike.
- Day 2 – Loop Ride
A day riding along the coast and admiring some of the best beaches of Portugal inside the Natural Park of Arrabida.
- Day 3 – Setubal to Alcacer
Another great day riding along the coast and admiring the magnificent views towards the south, heading to Comporta, an area known for the production of rice. From here the heading changes towards East, the destination is Alcacer.
- Day 4 – Alcacer to Montemor
This is the first full day away from the ocean but there is still a lot of charms to admire. The ride follows the most famous road in Portugal the N2 towards Montemor.
- Day 5 – Montemor to Evora
This is an epic day. Riding trough olive and cork tree fields you will arrive to Arraiolos, a town famous for its typical tapestry. Take some time to visit this great place. From here your goal is to reach historical Evora.
- Day 6 – Evora Loop
Evora is an UNESCO World Heritage Site, and this day will show you why. go for a loop ride and return to this great historical place with all the picturesque architecture, dating to prehistoric times.
- Day 7 – Departure
After discovering all the magical places of Evora and Alentejo region it is time to go and maybe start to plan your next adventure… and remember there is still a lot to #XPLORE in Portugal!
- Availability: All Year Round
- Low Season: 1150€ per person (based in a double room occupation. 400€ individual room supplement)
- Mid Season: 1250€ per person (based in a double room occupation. 450€ individual room supplement)
- High Season: 1400€ per person (based in a double room occupation. 500€ individual room supplement)
- Solo Traveller? It is possible, just ask for a quote
- It is possible to ask for extra nights, please ask for a quote
- 6 nights lodging with breakfast included
- Transfer on day 1 from LIS Airport (or Hotel in Lisbon) to first Hotel
- Transfer from last Hotel to Lisbon
- Detailed briefing by experienced guide and delivery of booklet with info about the tour
- Luggage transfer from Hotel to Hotel
- GPS Track and Device for navigation
- Portuguese Telephone (for emergencies and as a courtesy)
- Liability and personal accidents insurance
- Xplore Portugal gift
We create memories
“An exquisite tour that offers opportunities to hike in different scenarios and visit an UNESCO World Heritage Site – Sintra”
Just an amazing trip. From the beauty of the ocean side to the typical interior the tour was just amazing. Thanks to Xplore and thanks to Philip too!