Ride the sunny side of life
Type of Bicycle
Touring or MTB
- Cycling Days: 6
- Daily Distance: 38 – 66 km
- Route: Dirt and Gravel Roads, Coastal Trails, Paved Roads and some Single Tracks
- Daily Elevation: 250 to 1100 m
- Private Guided possibility, ask us for a quote: email@example.com
- Day 1 – Arrival and Transfer
Welcome to Algarve! One hour transfer to Arrifana, SW Coast of Algarve. This is a quiet area of this known region and you will be satisfied to start in this beautiful region.
- Day 2 – Aljezur to Sagres
This will be the first riding day and you will follow the coastline towards the south heading to the most Southwest point of Europe, also known as the End of Earth. after visiting this impressive cape head to Sagres.
- Day 3 – Sagres to Lagos
This is the first day following the south coast and its wonders. Just take your time to experience and absorb the beauty and sites of this lovely area, with some of the secrets spots of the coast of Algarve. Finally appreciate the offers that Lagos has to offer.
- Day 4 – Sagres to Silves
Say goodbye to the coast, at least for the next few days. With this said, don´t worry, there is still a lot of charms to discover, because Algarve isn’t just the beaches. After the visit to the Francês Winery head to your destination is Silves. This old settlement from the times of the Arab occupation will make your time at the destination.
- Day 5 – Silves to Alte
Another day in the interior. Pass by the dam region, where a lot of the water used by agriculture to produce some of the nice products from Algarve is stored. Ride along some quiet roads to head to Alte, a little charming village that will be your resting point.
- Day 6 – Alte to São Braz de Alportel
Another day riding along quiet roads, through the country side and learn the beauties of the fauna and flora of the region. Passing little typical villages you will arrive to São Braz de Alportel.
- Day 7 – São Braz de Alportel to Faro
Last day of the tour, heading again to the coast and arrive to the capital of the region, Faro. This old city has a lot of secrets awaiting you to discover them. It is time to start planning your next adventure, and Xplore Portugal can give you a hand suggesting some nice rides in the country.
- Availability: All Year Round
- Low Season: 1200€ per person (based in a double room occupation. 220€ individual room supplement)
- Mid Season: 1250€ per person (based in a double room occupation. 260€ individual room supplement)
- High Season: 1600€ per person (based in a double room occupation. 480€ individual room supplement)
- Luggage Transfer during the tour (up to 4 pax): 300€
- Bike Rental of Touring Bike (with bike equipment included): 120€
- Bike Rental of Electric Bike (with bike equipment included): 240€
- Solo Traveler? It is possible, just ask for a quote
- It is possible to ask for extra nights, please ask for a quote
- 7 nights lodging with breakfast included
- Transfer on day 1 from FAO Airport (or Hotel in Faro) to first Hotel
- Detailed briefing by experienced guide and delivery of booklet with info about the tour
- Optional luggage transfer from Hotel to Hotel – see Dates and Prices
- GPS Track and Device for navigation
- Portuguese Telephone (for emergencies and as a courtesy)
- Liability and personal accidents insurance
- Xplore Portugal gift
We create memories
“What a great vacation… We just loved everything”
I was just dazzled by all the views. the arrival to Sagres was just incredible. all of the logistics and the support from Xplore Portugal was phenomenal