A place to hike with History
- Hiking Days: 5
- Daily Distance: 7 – 13 km
- Route: Coastal Trails, Forest Tracks and Dirt Roads
- Daily Elevation: 300 to 550 m
- Private Guided possibility, ask us for a quote: email@example.com
- Day 1 – Arrival
Welcome and transfer to Ericeira. After initial briefing with experienced guide there is time to explore this delightful town and its charms.
- Day 2 – Hike from Ericeira to Magoito
A day hiking along the coast and admiring some of the best surfing beaches of Portugal. Head to Magoito.
- Day 3 – Magoito to Praia Grande
Another day hiking along the coast and admiring the magnificent views towards the south, Roca Cape is there and it is a sight like no other. before reaching the destination, Praia Grande, there is still time to visit a magical place – Azenhas do Mar… just admire!.
- Day 4 – Praia Grande to Colares
It is time to leave the ocean behind… but not before reaching the beautiful beach of Adraga. From here and before reaching the destination, Colares, there is still time to visit Almoçageme, a traditional village of the region.
- Day 5 – Colares to Sintra
This is the first day hiking in the forest. the hiking trails will take you to one of the most magical places of Sintra Region, the impressive Monserrate Palace. From here you will continue towards the historical center of Sintra where you will spend 2 nights.
- Day 6 – Sintra Loop
Sintra is an UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1995, and this day will show you why. From the historical center with all the picturesque architecture, you will climb up to the Moorish castle and admire the views from the castle walls. From here it is time to enter the gardens of the fabulous Pena Palace and obviously visit this royal accommodation of the kings of Portugal in the XVIII century..
- Day 7 – Departure
After discovering all the magical places of Sintra region it is time to go and maybe start to plan your next adventure… and remember there is still a lot to #XPLORE in Portugal!
- Availability: All Year Round
- Low Season: 900€ per person (based in a double room occupation. 300€ individual room supplement)
- Mid Season: 950€ per person (based in a double room occupation. 350€ individual room supplement)
- High Season: 1000€ per person (based in a double room occupation. 400€ individual room supplement)
- Solo Traveler? It is possible, just ask for a quote
- It is possible to ask for extra nights, please ask for a quote
- 6 nights lodging with breakfast included
- Transfer on day 1 from LIS Airport (or Hotel in Lisbon) to first Hotel
- Transfer from last Hotel to Lisbon
- Detailed briefing by experienced guide and delivery of booklet with info about the tour
- Luggage transfer from Hotel to Hotel
- GPS Track and Device for navigation
- Portuguese Telephone (for emergencies and as a courtesy)
- Liability and personal accidents insurance
- Tickets for the monuments on the route
- Xplore Portugal gift
We create memories
“An exquisite tour that offers opportunities to hike in different scenarios and visit an UNESCO World Heritage Site – Sintra”
Amazing views. Trails choice was amazing. Service very friendly and professional. What a great hiking experience.