SW Coast Hike
The best of Rota Vicentina
- Hiking Days: 5
- Daily Distance: 7 – 15 km
- Route: Coastal Trails, single Tracks and Dirt Roads
- Daily Elevation: 100 to 450 m
- Possible last transfer by car. Ask for a quote: email@example.com
- Private Guided possibility, ask us for a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day 1 – Arrival
Welcome and transfer to Zambujeira do Mar. After initial briefing with experienced guide there is time to explore this delightful town and its charms.
- Day 2 – Hike from Zambujeira do Mar to Odeceixe
A day hiking along the coast and admiring some of the best deserted beaches of Portugal. Head to Odeceixe where you will find a charming typical portuguese village, filled with white houses and tile roofs.
- Day 3 – Odeceixe to Rogil
This day you will have the chance to get to know how is the old ways of Portugal by walking along agricultural fields using the water canals trails! This plateau is where the most tasty sweet-potatoes of Portugal are produced… don’t forget to try them or some of the pastries done from them.
- Day 4 – Rogil to Aljezur
From Rogil the hike will follow the water canal it ends. from here you will visit Carriagem and Amoreira Beaches – what a sight, just marvelous. your destination is Aljezur, a quaint village of Algarve with a lot to visit.
- Day 5 – Aljezur to Arrifana
The beginning of the hike will take you back to the coast and the goal is to visit an lovely coastal settlement – Monte Clérigo. Heading again south you will be impressed by the rock formations of these cliffs.
- Day 6 – Arrifana Loop
Ok, your last hike is here, don’t be sad… the best was reserved for last, this is a great way to say goodbye to this amazing coastline.
- Day 7 – Departure
There is several possibilities to return to Lisbon, if that is your case. You can leave by Bus or ask Xplore Portugal for a car transfer back to Lisbon (2h30m).
After discovering all the magical places of the SW Coast of Portugal it is time to go back home and maybe start to plan your next adventure… and remember there is still a lot to #XPLORE in Portugal!
- Availability: All Year Round
- Low Season: 800€ per person (based in a double room occupation. 250€ individual room supplement)
- Mid Season: 850€ per person (based in a double room occupation. 250€ individual room supplement)
- High Season: 950€ per person (based in a double room occupation. 350€ individual room supplement)
- Solo Traveler? It is possible, just ask for a quote
- It is possible to ask for extra nights, please ask for a quote
- 6 nights lodging with breakfast included
- Transfer on day 1 from LIS Airport (or Hotel in Lisbon) to first Hotel
- Detailed briefing by experienced guide and delivery of booklet with info about the tour
- Luggage transfer from Hotel to Hotel
- GPS Track and Device for navigation
- Portuguese Telephone (for emergencies and as a courtesy)
- Liability and personal accidents insurance
- Xplore Portugal gift
We create memories
“We were so lucky to follow the advice of Susana from Xplore Portugal – fantastic tour.”
The trails were amazing and all the accommodations were awesome. Thankfully we decided to do our vacation in Portugal and that we came across this trip!