The Sunny Hiking Tour
- Hiking Days: 5
- Daily Distance: 10 – 18 km
- Route: Coastal Trails and Single Tracks
- Daily Elevation: 200 to 400 m
- Possible last transfer by car. Ask for a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Guided possibility, ask us for a quote: email@example.com
- Day 1 – Arrival
Welcome and transfer to Carvoeiro. After initial briefing with experienced guide there is time to explore this delightful town and its charms.
- Day 2 – Hike from Carvoeiro to Armação de Pera
A day hiking along the coast and admiring some of the most known sink holes of Algarve, one of them considered the most beautiful sea cave in the world, Benagil Cave. It is a great itinerary to start your trip and will put you up to speed with what lies ahead. Once you’re done there is a 30 minute transfer by car to Lagos.
- Day 3 – Lagos to Praia da Luz
Another day hiking along the coast and admiring the magnificent views towards the south, reaching Ponta da Piedade Cape… just dazzel yourself with this amazing coastline. Before reaching the destination, Praia da Luz, you will have a scenic viewing point towards the charming village… just admire!.
- Day 4 – Praia da Luz to Salema
Another great walk towards what is considered the most charming fishing village of Algarve, Burgau. Take some time to visit this place. Once you arrive at your destination, Salema, you will discover why this is one of the hidden spots of the busy Algarve Coastline.
- Day 5 – Salema to Sagres
This is the the longest hiking day, but no worries, we can make it short by transferring you to a closer spot… and what a spot, Zavial Beach, a charming little beach that you will fall in love with! From here you have your destination ahead of you, Sagres.
- Day 6 – Sagres to Cape Saint Vicent (Cabo de São Vicente)
Unfortunately this is your last walking day. The destination is the most southwest point of Europe, also considered the “End of Earth”. Don’t worry, this is an easy day to hike on top of the cliffs that rise up 100 meters from the Ocean. Once you arrive to the cape just visit the lighthouse and admire the West Coast that lies to the North of this location. From here there is a car transfer back to Sagres.
- Day 7 – Departure – Transfer to Lagos
After discovering all these magical places it is time to go and maybe start to plan your next adventure… and remember there is still a lot to #XPLORE in Portugal!
- Availability: All Year Round
- Low Season: 800€ per person (based in a double room occupation. 300€ individual room supplement)
- Mid Season: 950€ per person (based in a double room occupation. 350€ individual room supplement)
- High Season: 1300€ per person (based in a double room occupation. 400€ individual room supplement)
- Solo Traveler? It is possible, just ask for a quote
- It is possible to ask for extra nights, please ask for a quote
- 6 nights lodging with breakfast included
- Transfer on day 1 from LIS or FAO Airport (or Hotel in Lisbon or Faro) to first Hotel
- Detailed briefing by experienced guide and delivery of booklet with info about the tour
- Luggage transfer from Hotel to Hotel
- GPS Track and Device for navigation
- Portuguese Telephone (for emergencies and as a courtesy)
- Liability and personal accidents insurance
- Xplore Portugal gift
We create memories
“Just amazing! We are still speechless about every place that we hiked.”
This was a perfect week for me and my friends… we are going back to Italy and tell all our friends to come to this part of Portugal and visit it. Thanks Xplore Portugal for setting everything for us!